Experience the Vegas way of life as you stroll and eat on this non-touristy, authentic downtown neighborhood food tour! We visit the Palazzo, the Venetian, and other famous spots.
Vintage Vegas Downtown Food Tour
- Adult Ages 13+
Become a Las Vegas Foodie!
Discover the original downtown Las Vegas, our city’s oldest and most colorful neighborhood, bite by bite. This three-hour private downtown Las Vegas food tour features generous restaurant tastings at favorite casual local eateries.
In between tastings, enjoy guided sightseeing excursions through the Fremont Street Experience, Vegas’ original casinos, Downtown’s Container Park, and Insta-worthy street art. Your tour is narrated by local, professional guides and allows plenty of time for networking and socializing among guests.
Come hungry – this tour is enough for lunch or dinner! Our Las Vegas Foodie Tour is fully narrated by a local guide with culture, history, and Vegas trivia. This Vegas culinary tour features many stops where you will get the chance to explore a variety of the best foods Las Vegas has to offer!
- 3 hours – four partner restaurants / full meal
- Restaurants, tasting items & tour guides subject to availability.
- Dietary restrictions/food allergies accommodated with advance notice.
- Walking tour/transportation to the event not included.
La Comida – lovingly crafted Mexican cuisine using traditional ingredients and family culinary secrets from various regions in Mexico with the sophisticated influence of Mexico City.
- Chips and salsa for the table
- “Flautas de pollo,” rolled chicken tacos, Oaxaca cheese, queso fresco, sour cream, and tomatillo salsa
- Optional alcohol pairing – frozen or on the rocks fresh fruit margarita, or beer
Freedom Beat in the Grand Hotel – featuring hell’s kitchen champion and celebrity chef Scott Commings.
- Pot roast skillet – all-American pot roast served with root vegetables and garlic mashed potatoes
- Loaded fries topped with smoked meats bbq and cheese sauce
- Optional alcohol pairing – choice of signature seasonal cocktail, or beer
Bin 702 — specialty restaurant and wine bar made of two actual shipping containers!
- Turkey, fig jam, smoked gouda montadito sandwich
- Signature flaming Cheeto sandwich
- Optional alcohol pairing – choice of well drink with soda or juice
Pizza Rock – where pizza artisan meets nightlife energy
- Cal-italia “gold medal” winning pizza – made with asiago mozzarella, imported gorgonzola, sweet fig preserve, prosciutto di parma, parmigiana reggianno, drizzled with a balsamic reduction
- Optional alcohol pairing – choice of red wine, white wine, or beer
Flock & Fowl – authentic Singapore comfort food – family-owned and operated by James Beard Award Nominee Chef Sheridan Su and wife Jenny Wong
- Garlic soy and gochujang chicken wings
- Signature authentic “chicken rice” served with a trio of sauces – fresh ginger scallion, Cantonese soy sauce, house-made sambal hot sauce
- Shaved coconut ice dessert topped with fresh pineapple
- Optional alcohol pairing – choice of signature Vietnamese coffee manhattan, old fashioned, Moscow mule, or wine or beer