Come hungry, because there’s plenty of food for lunch or dinner on our Vegas foodie tour. Enjoy narration from your local guide, delicious food, Vegas history, and trivia!
Las Vegas Strip Foodie Tour
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 12 & Under
Stroll & Eat on a Vegas Foodie Tour
We explore The Venetian, The Palazzo, The Wynn, and The Grand Canal Shops of the Las Vegas strip, bite by bite. As we stroll through St. Mark’s Square, the canals, and the Rialto Bridge, we share the stories of Sin City’s incredible hotels and casinos and the giant egos that built them!
With tastings at a variety of must-see celebrity chef restaurants and up-and-coming eateries, this tour is enough for lunch or dinner, plus dessert! We’ll indulge in multiple casual restaurant tastings for a true foodie adventure.
In between eating, lounging, and sightseeing, we’ll sprinkle in our favorite food artisans for VIP tastings of gourmet chocolate, infused spirits, olive oils, and vinegars.
- Restaurants, tasting items & tour guides subject to availability
- Dietary restrictions/food allergies accommodated with advance notice
- Walking tour/transportation to the event not included
One-of-a-kind – Peruvian nikkei dining experience from one of Los Angeles’ most acclaimed chefs
- Braised fennel salad made with arugula, goat cheese, pecans, and sesame dressing
Yuquitas – stuffed yucca, smoked mozzarella, and jalapeno-cilantro sauce
- Anticucho de pollo – jidori chicken skewers, rustic rocoto-pesto, and chives
Royal Britannia Gastropub – olde-age pub with a culinary flare
- Donut burger – double-bacon cheeseburger, stacked between three glazed donut layers, topped with a sunny-side-up egg
- Fresh cut french fries
Canonita – unique grab-and-go food truck in the heart of the Venetian
- Soulful scratch-made Mexican recipes located on the Grand Canal in the Venetian and Palazoo Hotels
- Five taco sampler with red onions, cilantro, lime, arbol-tomatillo salsa, house-made corn or flour tortillas, chicken tinga, carne asada, pork carnitas, grilled fish and herbed mushrooms
Mercado Della Pescheria – an authentic Italian restaurant at The Venetian, in St. Mark’s Square, walking distance from the Sands Expo and Convention Center
- Mushroom and Italian sausage wood oven-fired flatbread pizza
- Artichoke and mozzarella wood oven-fired flatbread pizza
- Family-style tableside tiramisu – the perfect combination of imported ladyfingers, espresso and freshly whipped marscapone, created at your table and showered with Belgian dark chocolate
Royce Chocolate – exquisite world-class confections from Hokkaido, the northernmost island of Japan, with time for shopping
Spirits & Spice – unlimited tastings of small-batch infused alcohol and spirits, custom spice blends, flavored olive oils, and vinegars, with time for shopping